Sunday, July 6, 2008

Renuka Ji , Please teach me now What My mother didn't

Honorable Women and Child development Minister,

I wish to present my opinions on some of the remarks by the Honorable Minister for Women and Child Development Renuka Choudhury . I do not wish to go again into the details of the misuse of 498A, DV act, Sexual harassment act . You ears must be already ringing with the scream for justice from innocently implicated people from various parts of the nation , and I do not want to give you any further discomfort . I want express your opinion about is the some of the latest remarks by the minister reported in the press.

1) Comment 1 :- I want to teach men what their mothers didn't:
Link :- http://www.rediff.com/news/2007/aug/29men.htm

Honorable Minster Choudhury ,

My mother was a fighter, she did not fight with her husband or her in-laws She fought for a better life for me and my family , she fought for better health for me and my family and she fought for all this at a time Women did not really have all the resources and ability to work and earn a living . She stood shoulder to shoulder with my father and took care of my father, his parents and brought up her 2 children( Me and my sister ) .She inculcated all values and good education in them . She taught her children to become good human beings above all.

Yes she had her shortfalls in her teachings as you rightly pointed out and that’s where we loom forward to your teachings.

What she did not teach us was how to handle a monster of a woman my wife as turned out to be. She did not teach me what to do when the police came calling just days after marriage at 4:00 AM in the morning and took me ,my mother , my unmarried sister and my aged asthmatic father to the local police station , just to meet my dear wife waiting with her relatives and a false 10 page FIR neatly drafted by her lawyer roping in all our family members and falsely implicating us of Dowry harassment and a False 498A case .

She did not teach us what to do when the constables at the police station were visually eyeing and mentally undressing my little crying sister and all the while passing all sorts of snide remarks against her and my mother while while we are made to stand against a wall in a line to be photographed.

She did not teach us what to do when my wife decides to add icing on the cake by adding another DV act . During all this my shell shocked mother was constantly telling me and my father that we have done nothing wrong and we will be given justice by god . She did not teach us what to do , when she with her old age and high Blood Pressure had to attend the court dates each day and my father with his high asthma had to argue with the lawyer and prove himself innocent after dedicating 40 years of his life to the service of the nation in the Indian Navy .

She did not teach me what to do when faced with an extortionist and brutal police and corrupt lawyers and the one-sided Indian judicial system that you consider championing for. She was a fool to have thought that since she had never done anything wrong with anyone in her life she was safe in her sons and husbands house and spend the rest of her old age in peace.

I think she was just not capable enough to teach us to manipulate the law to have your way and seek vengeance . It is clear to me now that she was not "empowered" like my wife after all.

Thanks to my wife my mother's life has now come full circle and she has finally realized , thats to "women empowerment" that now she has to finally pay the penalty for working so hard to bring up a good , well educated and well earning son . She has realised that her son has become a magnet for the Greedy wife and her relatives , the Indian judiciary and police and the women’s organizations who are all out to extort the maximum possible from her son’s hard earned money all in the name of the 2 dreaded words " women's empowerment".


I see your point totally Honorable Minister Choudhury now and it has now opened my eyes, I kindly request you to teach the Indian men on what’s the best way to punish wife’s like these who want nothing but money and use laws like 498A and DV act and the Indian judiciary to achieve their means .

I want you to teach what are we men supposed to do when we are faced with the henchmen of the Indian Judiciary system. Please also teach my ignorant mother how she can get back her peace and tranquility of her old age. My mother and my little sister and my aged father are really looking forward to your lessons to improve our hellish lives.




2) Comment 2 :- ""The people implementing the law, be it in the police or judiciary, were mostly men, so they could not complain any bias against men, she( Renuka Choudhury) pointed out."":

Link :- http://sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=14702902


The minister seems to have lost her sense of logic in this statement . After so much information and arguments , the minister seems to think that this is a fight against men and women .

That means if Women like innocent Mother-in-laws and sister-in-lawsare falsely implicated by the Daughter-in-law then they have nothingto complain about , because they are all women . Or

If a Male policeman or lawyers harasses and extorts money fromanother innocent husband or and aged father-in-law and a brother-in-law who lives in another country and did not even attend the marriageleave alone harassing the Wife , they also cannot complain since theyare all men .Please for the last time. This is not a gender fight , pleaseunderstand that this is a fight between the honest and law abidingcitizen and the Greedy ,extortionist Wife and her relatives( Men or Women ) and the money sucking police( Men or Women) and lawyers( Men or Women ) who collude with her to get a share of the pie . The wife and her relatives ( Men or women must be punished if the 498A or DV complaint turns out to be false )


Thanks,
Arnab

No comments: